What if Resident misplaces his Aadhaar number?

a) Resident can find his Aadhaar number using Aadhaar Service - Retrieve Lost UID/EID

b) Resident can call 1947 where our Contact Centre Agent will help him/her in getting his/her EID number. The resident can further use this EID to download his/her eAadhaar from Resident Portal - eAadhaar

d) Resident can also get his/her Aadhaar number from EID number on IVRS system by calling 1947